Verified Reviewer

Yesterday my Instagram account (originally under the name _abbynicole__) has been hacked and turned into the username _abby_.nicole and the person who changed it also changed my password, phone number, and email address. This person is posting fraud on my account to get people to pay them in a scam to increase their money income.

I want to know what I need to do to get my account back.

I have gone through the steps provided by the Instagram Help Center to try to get my account back, and I have also watched videos on YouTube to try to figure out how I can get my account back.

I did hear that Instagram could do something where I send a picture of myself with my handwritten name or something like that to confirm that this is me and this is my account. I can also give you the original email and phone number that the account was connected to.

I need help from an actual person, please!

Thank you.

Preferred solution: I would like to have access returned to me so that I can use my Instagram account that was hacked on December 5, 2021..

Location: Victor, New York