Verified Reviewer

My main Facebook has been taken over and I have NO ACCESS to it. I've tried reporting it, Ive tried getting my friends and family to report it.

I've tried recovering it. I've tried EVERYTHING. Ive even tried sending in all kinds of forms of id but my license has my married name on it where my profile has me maiden name on it. I've tried sending in my birth certificate and marriage license, etc.

PLEASE HELP ME! I even made a new account last night that y'all suspended and started making me group through the same process with my id an such. I just want my account back PLEASE!

I've had to make several new email accounts to try and link to my main page,but they keep getting deleted and my phone number is no longer linked neither. Ive litterally tried everything I know to do..Please just help me!

Preferred solution: I want my main Facebook account back! .

Facebook Pros: Keeping in touch with love ones, Memories.

Facebook Cons: Account is easily hacked and taken over, Just want access, Fact checkers, And customer support does not exist.

Location: Clarksville, TN