Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Feb 22, 2022

Hello,

My name is Borislav *** and my FB account had been hacked. I have tried all methods to recover it, but my email b*******@***.com is changed to some other .ru. I received emails in my Gmail that it was changed. I don`t know how it is accessed because I`m using 2 step verification with my phone 08********. One of the method to recover it I tried with it but obviously it is deleted or changed with another I don`t know.

I tried to connect META, but they told me that cannot help me. So I am writing to you.

When I tried to access FB with my old password it gives me message that the password is changed and when I followed the steps it wants to send the verification code to the changed email which is ridiculous.

In one of the mails there is a location London, but I'm from Bulgaria and have never leaved it.

Please help me to recover my FB. My friends reported the acc so the hacker could not do any further damage.

It will be great if we can make a live call, so I can confirm my identity.

Thank you in advance!

Borislav ***

Preferred solution: Return my hacked account.

Facebook Pros: Help me to regain my account.

Facebook Cons: Support scammers & hackers.

Location: bulevard Arsenalski 81, Rayon Lozenets, Sofia 1421