Verified Reviewer

Unfortunately my issue is not resolved

I can not access my account. Face book send me a code to change my password which I successfully manage but then it says It has sent me a code to login but it doesnt come through so it must go to the hacker.

The primary address of annetted64@***l is not mine and the phone number attached to the email belongs to this hacker.

After I have changed password I get an email asking if I had changed my password and that it came from my phone but then I get another email asking if I had changed my password again from an unknown phone. They keep changing my password.

Sometimes the person is from America or in London.

Face book only send me details how to change my password but I have had no direct contact

Also tried to access my account through friends fb page but I have been removed from their fb page ???? Why

I just want my account taken down completely now so I can then restart a new one.

Annette

User's recommendation: Really ensure your fb page is secure.

Location: Redhill, England