Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jun 10, 2022

Facebook can eat a bag of *** and I hope that anyone that works for such a misguided and corrupt entity has horrible things done to them, their families and their children. Because if anyone is willing to work there knows how corrupt that place is so they themselves are tainted.

Preferably they'll need to just go ahead and delete their life accounts. *middle finger*

Update by user Jun 10, 2022

It hasn't I still haven't gotten my profile back Facebook hasn't done a damn thing to help.. they're too busy worrying about how much money they can make off of all its users data.

If they gave to *** about they're users then they would have actually people dealing with the help/support portion of their business. I've got someone I don't even know messaging and harassing my Facebook contacts on the profile they have stolen from me.

Original review posted by user May 10, 2022

someone claimming to be my friend used one of my friends accounts to lock me outta my account by changing the password on me and the login email. The email im using to send this is the email that was attached to the compromised account please help me.

ive tried resetting the password but all it keeps saying is that ive posted to many times and says i have to wait but no specific time was alotted for the wait. My debit card is attached the hacked account so im freaking out.i cant just cancel the card because itll lock me outta my bank account to send me a new card.

Facebook Cons: No help withn needed, There is no one to speak to.

Comments