Verified Reviewer

2.0

Hello. My Facebook account Jamie Twombly was hacked on Sunday, I was out running errands when I got the notification, so by the time I was able to try and fix it, it was too late, I had received emails that my password was changed then my email, they had charged my bank account twice on a $221 charge, when my bank dented both charges they started blocking the emergency contacts for my account, so I couldn't get a hold of it.

I couldn't even try to get the information or codes, I checked all the "help Canter's" information, I only saw something about being able to get the code even with the email changed once, and then it never came up again when I searched for it. I've been trying to contact people on my backup account, but the main I've had for almost 10 years. I'd rather not have to completely restart from someone else's problem.

I would appreciate if you could contact me. I've already tried calling FB support no one answered Than help he

User's recommendation: If someone hacks your account, calling the support right now doesn't do any good or anything.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: Connectability with people, Stay in touch with family and friends, I can talk to my frienda.

Comments