On July 09th I received the following email message from Facebook security:

Your Facebook password was changed on Friday, July 9, 2021 at 11:58 PM (EDT).

Immediately after I received an email from facebook stating:

You have been restricted from accessing some Facebook features. Go to your Support Inbox to learn more.

At the same time I also received this email from facebook:

Hi G***,

Your Facebook password was changed on Friday, July 9, 2021 at 11:58 PM (EDT).

IP address:174.54.145.128

Estimated location:Dunmore, PENNSYLVANIA, US

I attempted to secure my account but the password and email were changed etc...

the next email followed with a six-digit code (######) that did not work by the time I attempted to utilize it...

Finally, two minutes later at 12am on July 10th I received this email:

Hi G***take t,

It looks like someone may have accessed your Facebook account.

To secure your account, you'll need to answer a few questions and change your password the next time you go to Facebook.

For your protection, no one can see you on Facebook until you secure your account.

Thanks,

The Facebook Security Team

I have tried everything possible to recover my account I've had for many years.

I have read the facebook FAQ's and followed all the instructions. It confirms I am trying an OLD password but can't get into the account. Eventually, (since the emails have been changed) I get asked what is a good email to contact me at... I provide my Gmail account.

G************@gmail.com

However, I have received no email to my Gmail account from Facebook since this occurred and the six-digit code I was provided does not work.

It says it is expired or something.

I am willing to provide or provide Identification (ID); please instruct me how to proceed.

I really appreciate your help in advance.

Regards, Gary Travinski Jr. (570) 332-****