Verified Reviewer

I have been struggling since SEPTEMBER with trying to get my Facebook account back but the hacker changed the phone number and I am not getting the logon code. I followed and did what I was informed to do with sending my ID 187 times and still have had NOT and any response from Facebook, All Facebook did was Deactivated my account instead of helping me regain access and control of my account.

My account is still being used by the hackers because I get emails ever time they change my password.

The Hacker changed the phone number on the account so I do not get the 2 factor authentication code from the code generator!

I do have copies of who originally hacked my account. Please there are a ton of memories on my Facebook account I just want it back and in my control.

I am a single mom and Facebook was my only communication with family. I have NO money to pay anyone for help I just want my account back.

Please can I Just get my account back????

So much time wasted to tips, and tricks just to be able to gain access. I really wish I could actually talk to a customer service rep, but there's not a phone number.I just don't know what to do.

Preferred solution: I just want my account back.

Facebook Pros: Keep me in touch with family overseas, Staying in touch, Account, I miss and love my original facebook.

Facebook Cons: No technical support what so ever, Not being able to access my facebook account, No real support, Hacker still has my account.

Location: Wilmington, Delaware