Verified Reviewer

my account was hacked about a week ago, and for the life of me I cant get back into it. Normally i would just say *** it and let it go, but i have a LOT of oculus quest games tied to that acount.

I have tryed resetting the password but between "you have used to many codes" and "you cant do this action now" when I do get a chance, i get a stupid "Error" message. I cant find anywhere to get any actual help on this which is really *** since i payed for a product and spent money on content for it. Someone out there somewhere has to be able to get me back into the damn thing, but Facebook doesn't make it easy. Some help quicker rather than later would be more than appreciated.

I used this email for my facebook and now since the *** there is a German email on there as well, which is not mine.

Looks like they changed my phone number as well. Please help me get this back guys, this is getting ridiculous

Preferred solution: back in my damn account.

Location: Algona, Iowa