Verified Reviewer

Hello, about 2 hours ago, my time round 8:30 pm I was being told I won free money, and I'd need to give them information.

I gave them the information. Shortly after I saw my email address changed after I had just updated it to some unknown email address known as hotkid103@***k.

I noticed thies due to you're notifications o was getting until the email address was changed.

And multiple login attempts from new York. I'm in Texas, I have moved or nothing in over 20 years...

I have sent yall my drivers license multiple times.

One even with a note from my mom I got years ago.

I can't login because my email of Jordan@***l, or Jordan@***.com is usable along with the phone number I have 512350**** is no longer registered within yalls data base.

That's my phone number those are my email address plz email Jordan@***.com

Jantil@***.net has outofservice for atleast a year or so.

Please help me fix this!!!!!! The customer service for this website is not very good, when you can't log in period!!!

Thank you for your time.

User's recommendation: Just changed password every few weeks appoint know contacts for recovery attempts.

Preferred solution: My account back period. It's hat I use to log into alot of things. .

Facebook Pros: Nice social interaction, No phone support to get fb profile back after many attempts, Keep up on current events, In touch with family, Family and friends.

Facebook Cons: No help, Not being able to reach them by phone to speak with someone, No way of recovering my locked account, No reliable customer service.

Comments