I HAVE EMAILED THE FOUNDERS AND FACEBOOK SUPPORT AND INSTAGRAM SUPPORT FAITHFULLY EVERYDAY THE SAME ACCURATE DETAILED HONEST EMAIL WITH LIMITED RESPONSE BACK ABOUT MY ACCOUNT WITH THE ISSUE ALREADY KNOWN. MY IDENTITY......I SIMPLE JUST WANT AN UNLINK AND MY FACEBOOK REOPENED WITH MY KIDS ONLY MEMORIED VIDEOS/PHOTO'S.

CONNECTION WITH MY FAMILY.......

HELLO SIR. (S)Ive reached out numerous of times and hope my emails are reaching the Facebook and Instagram Founders appropriately. . My name is Karetha Benson I know You get a trillion of these emails a second during the day.

But I believe my instagram was hacked and reported falsely for the past few months to a year by a stalker with the name of @5FTKIDD. Shes been harassing me and im a lot older and mature than this person I've reported numerous of times. My personal information has been compromised through some elses email. .

I've had my social media accounts since i was in the ARMY overseas and never had issues stalkers hackers until now.....SadSad. My personal Facebook was linked to my recent Instagram account so I cant get in it at all which is very heartbreaking FRUSTRATING because Facebook i've had for over 10 years and all my kids videos from little to big are on there. The instagram account im trying to get into to at least unlink my regularly used email (krthbenson@***.com) and new phone number 678 793 **** old one i cant access thats attached to that account is 602 775 **** and new instagram name thats locked/disabled is tiye_neferti

Im not sure if anybody has tried to use my account but so far its blank and I cant access any security codes to bypass it or log back in or even reset password. I wouldn't have reached out if it wasn't too serious but my kids mean a lot to me and I've been going through a lot away from them so holding onto the memories I had of them means a lot more to me.

Please can you look into this matter to where I can at least unlink my instagram from my facebook. I think the hacker tried to use a fake Gmail to sabotage my Facebook and Instagram. I cant access the help center in instagram to send off the REPORT because it keeps redirecting me back to instagram to verify my identity. I really have not posted anything that is not my profile..

im being harassed by a spam page the @5ftkidd used as well called @haaha_youmaad.

I'm just asking for a reset please Sir im begging you. I know im just another number but I cant find any contact human support for instgram or Facebook.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Account.

Location: Jacksonville, Florida