Verified Reviewer

I'm sure you won't read this but I will try anyway -

My account has been hacked. On August 9th, 2021, you emailed me that you needed a clearer picture of my ID in order to prove my identity, I replied to that email with that ID not once but twice and have not received any feedback as of yet?

Why? Did you get it? Have you looked at it?

I have since been trying to upload my ID to prove the page is mine however, your site is not allowing me to do so. I keep getting an error message.

After trying multiple times, I received a message that I was temporarily blocked from using this.

How can you block someone who is the legitimate owner of this page from trying to prove so and yet allow the hacker to continue to attempt to make changes to the page.

How do I know? Well, the notifications are coming to my email and it's in Vietnamese...It's obvious this page was created in the US and I live in the US.

I need to get this resolved as soon as possible.

User's recommendation: Change you passwords often....

Preferred solution: Restore my page to me.

Comments