Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Hi my name is Shanda Farner and my account was hacked on New Years Eve. The hacker posted inappropriate videos and my account I believe but Im not for sure was shut down by Facebook.

I keep getting notifications of events and things happening via my Facebook but I have no access to my Facebook. It even states that I have new friends and I never friended people recently. I dont know if the hacker still has control of my account or if Facebook has taken control of my account. I was asked for identification and I did send a copy of my drivers license to Facebook and my account still remains closed.

It states something in regards to child exploitation. I have a business attached to my Facebook called skin beautiful and my clients are not able to make appointments or access my business account either.

I sent a copy of the email I got in regards to the notifications if you could please help me I would appreciate it . I have asked that all my friends and clients contact Facebook in regards to helping me get my account back and out of the hands of a hacker.

Shanda Farner

User's recommendation: Unknown.

Preferred solution: Customer service .

Comments