Verified Reviewer

4 Weeks ago March 30 to be exact, my account Vchris AZ was hacked and the Instagram c10mob_obsmob attached. The scammer is using it to scam money from everyone in my followers.

everyone has reported the account as I have but to no resolve. Even if I cant get my page back PLEASE remove the hacker from both accounts. I am tired of hearing my family members telling me that the scammer keeps sending out stories & messages portraying as ME. Read all the messenger messages and you will see it is not me.

I will send pictures for proof that he sent on my WHATSAPP of him threatening me to use my information to scam. Please Help!

User's recommendation: Please don't click on external links.

Facebook Cons: Account was hacked, Scammers bullying harassed threats, No resolution, Zero customer service, Security team does nothing to resolve hacked accounts.

Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota