Verified Reviewer

My account was hacked and the hackers changed my email and password. Now when I go to Facebook help center for hacked accounts it sends me to steps to get into my account, but they want to send a code to my email.

Funny right when the hackers changed it to theirs so now what let them have my account that I have had for 15 years now. Facebook is a joke DO NOT TRUST YOU INFORMATION IS SAFE BECAUSE IT'S NOT AND THEY DO NOTHING TO HELP. I have been trying for two days to get in touch with anyone at Facebook and I can't.

There is no contact email for customer support nor is there a phone number, so if you need them you are screwed. The bad thing is they want us to trust that Facebook is safe to use but when you are get hacked they do nothing to help.

User's recommendation: If you want your information kept safe do not use Facebook.

Preferred solution: help with my hacked account.

Facebook Pros: Talk to family, Facebbok market place and more.

Facebook Cons: If something happens they do not have customer suppot.

Comments

#1981311

I met a military scam on Facebook He hacked my IPhone 11 on 12/6/20. If not for the efforts of my fiance and the Marine Corps, this Nigerian scammer would have charged my credit card $1,000.

Facebook Reviews