Verified Reviewer

hello!

last night my instagram account that ive had for years was hacked. i have so many old memories and pictures that i would love to get back including messages with my friend that passed away and has a private account.

my instagram is @***.tillapaugh and i can prove that its me and that in locked out of my account. the verification email and phone number has been changed so i cant request a new password, the new verification email starts with a J and ending with a 4@***.com which is not mine. i have screenshots of two phones being logged into my instagram last night after changing my password and logging them out but they still found a way to get in.

im not sure what i need to provide for proof that its my account and if i cant get it back i would love for it to be deleted at least since there are very personal things on there. if somebody could help me figure this out i would greatly appreciate it as its causing me a lot of stress.

once again my account is @***.tillapaugh

-maddie tillapaugh