So my friend's account was hacked, but I didn't know then I had a conversation with the hacker, and he started trying to *** my account. At that point that's when I snap chatted my friend and asked what was going on so when he told me the account was hacked I logged out of my account because I was trying to reset the password, but now I can't log back in and'm pretty sure the hackers can log in as well as they need the code which gets to my number.

At this point I can't do anything, but I believe you people, as the owners of the social media platforms, you should be able to kick out the other person or deny them access upon solid evidence that I'm the owner of the account. It was my business account for my very small hairdressing business.

Please do something please, please now my followers are decreasing because there hasn't been activity on the page for a while now. Please help me get back into my account.

User's recommendation: You guys need to try and help future customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Instagram Account.

Preferred solution: Access to my Instagram account that’s all .

Location: Edmonton AB T6X