Verified Reviewer

Resolved

Update by user Jun 14, 2021

NOTHING!.

Update by user Jun 14, 2021

UPDATE: Over and over and over requesting help. Even submitted report over Facebook Wall, all the Facebook emails I could find.

Frustrated but still continued then finally one day the system asked me to send copy of my driver's license. Since 'I' made the initiative I knew it was directly to Facebook. The following day I got a link to reset password and got my account back, but found some awful things going on. Hacker was trying scam others using my account, so instead I'm taking the lengthy tedious time to save what I want and deleted everything I possibly could then deactivate that account.

He pissed off a lot of people using my account so I can't keep it anymore. But I posted a warning to whomever might be looking up that account that it was hacked then in about 2 weeks-a month I'll deactivate that account completely.THIS WAS AN AWFUL EXPERIENCE AND FACEBOOK CUSTOMER SERVICE REALLY REALLY SUCKS!!!

Original review posted by user Jun 11, 2021

Customer Service 650-308-**** is not provided phone service!!!

Someone hacked my account, changed security info so I'm unable to retrieve codes AND IS ASKING TO SEND THEM MONEY. When I reported this to Facebook they're response was it wasn't against their community security.

How can that be?!!!

User's recommendation: Avoid Facebook.

Location: Yucaipa, California

Comments

#2022698

I need a phone number to talk with someone on Facebook

Facebook Reviews