Verified Reviewer

Someone hacked my Facebook &;;;; Instagram & is sending people messages asking them for money like if its me. They have picture of me that was sent to them because they lied to me that they was going to help me get some money but it all turned out to be a lie & they needed pictures of my ID & things but it all was a lie.

Now they are trying to black mail me telling that I need to pay them to get all of my accounts back. I made a police report but Im in another state.

I know the person I went to school with them their real name is Angela & there Facebook name is Schuh Eya. I have proof that they told me if I pay something I would get money back but they kept all of my money plus now they are trying to get other people to do it like if its me.

Comments