Verified Reviewer

Hello! Ive been trying to find a way to contact someone since October about my account that was hacked.

Phone service isnt available and Ive filled out the help form several times and havent heard anything from anyone.

My account was hacked and whoever did it changed the email, phone number and set up the code generator on my account. Ive secured my account so its mine again. My email is attached again. Ive changed my password.

But Im unable to log in because of the site requesting a code from the code generator. And I cant receive the code because the hacker changed my phone number. Im unable to change the phone number back to mine because in order to do that I have to log in. But Im not able to log in because its requesting a code I cant get.

Im really trusting to avoid just having to create a new Facebook page because Ive had this same one since around 2012.

Im stuck and all out of options at this point unless I can get someone to contact me back. Please let me know if theres anything at all I can do.

Thank you.

Katie

Preferred solution: Recover hacked account.

Comments

#1960662

Google "FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center" to file a report about your HACKED Facebook account. Then, call your local, non-emergency police (NOT 911) and file a report there, as well.

#1960668
@PissedConsumer1960662

FACEBOOK DOES NOT HAVE A *GENUINE* PHONE NUMBER FOR PUBLIC COMPLAINTS. (Google it.) Don't let yourself be tricked into believing they can help fix your issue.

All they'll do is ask you to provide your info.

(ID photos, email address, your real password on FB -to cross reference with other online services you may use. NEVER use the same password for 2 or more accounts.)

Facebook Reviews