Verified Reviewer

Update by user Feb 10, 2022

As of today, Feb 10th, over a month later, I've not been contacted or reached out to from facebook. So far, as far as I'm concerned I've lost everything that I had on my account and Facebook hasnt come to me with a resolution which blows me away because i sent them verication pictures of my drivers license for ID purposes like 7 times for no reason apparently.

Facebooks support team is non existent. Theres nobody you can talk to or text! Also, the entire account recovery system is banking on whether or not you have all the information. So, if you dont have the email, username, password you cant get it.

Even if a hacker got on to your account and changed all that information, you wouldnt be able to recover it with their support system. Even if I could get back on it, id delete it after i got my pictures back.I guess i got Zucked. Also on a related note, that hacker was abusing the two factor authentication. I know im gullible but Id just like to warn others not give "codes" to your friends if they are asking for them.

Because thats how they get you. And then they use YOUR facebook to trick YOUR friends and then their friends and so on.

Original review posted by user Jan 08, 2022

Literally has done nothing to help me while some lunatic runs rampant on my profile scammimg all my friends.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments