Verified Reviewer

I answered a Facebook question and they contacted me to tell me I won. So I talked to them through messenger and then they sent me stuff about the company saying I need to pay so much in order to get my prize.

I got 3 Walmart cards and took a pick to of the cards. They scammed me out of 380 Dollar. They hacked 2 of my Facebook and my phone.trust or answer any questions. I turned in the cards to the police.

I was wondering if you could close all my Facebook. They took over 2 that I know and got some personal info. I was wondering if you could close them all cause I'm done.

Misty McPherson are my accounts one with me and my mom, one with me and my mom in a heart, one that I know got hacked are the one with a baby tiger that's brown, and one with my face. There's also was one with the sky

User's recommendation: Don't trust anyone.

Facebook Pros: Get to know people and the world.

Comments