I need my password recovery sent to anjones624@***.com! The hacker is in my barbie624@***.com and I dont have access because he changed everything and he is inboxing my friends trying to scam them !

I have so many complaints and fb want do anything about it! My account was under anjones624@***.com before he hacked my gmail and stole all my passwords as many friends I have had to report this since January you would think it was already taken care of! The old fb has a pic of me and my daughter in her beauty walk dress in white and it was under the Alicia Jones Foster/ bamfoster account and Facebook will take it down for a couple of days and let him take over again! He has access to my social security and posting a video of me saying I made 7 grand on cash app which I didnt and I have no idea who he is except he is using a New York , Miami Floridas and Chicago Illinois account!

He even told a cop I could pay him 2500 to get my account back ! This is so unbelievable they would let him take my life over and get away with it! I have a very low opinion of Facebook right now and just need help!

He hacked my phone transferred all my money from my personal banking and stole over 4 grand ! Please help me catch this loser !

User's recommendation: Don’t use Facebook and don’t trust anyone trying to help you make money he’s a joke and a liar and is hurting everyone he is coming in contact with.

Location: New York, New York