You've allowed a bot or malware to take over my FB account! It wouldn't allow me to enter the FB code u sent me or my picture ID.

My password keeps getting changed amp;;;;;;;;;;;;;; I'm finding my phone log is being SPOOFED by this hacker via FB messages. With all the HACKING GOING ON &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; your lack of concern BY NOT HAVING LIVE ONLINE HELP, I want my account deleted! Vanessa Ross - Harlingen Texas -78550. Vannross71@***.com.

I CHANGED MY TELEPHONE NUMBER I HAVE ON MY FB ACCOUNT because of this!! U might want to remove it..

I just received an email in a language I cant understand! It was (956) 659-****.

User's recommendation: Live customer agents!! With the pandemic.. maggot hackers have nothing better to do!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Massenger Mobile Application.

Facebook Cons: No way to get in touch with customer service, Threats of posting nude pictures, Invasion of privacy.

Location: Harlingen, Texas

Comments

#1966609

Because this is a PUBLIC complaints site, and you posted your email address publicly, DO NO TRUST ANY EMAILS CLAIMING TO BE FROM FACEBOOK, about this hacking issue. Opening suspicious emails is DANGEROUS TO YOUR PRIVACY. (I just had this happen to me a couple of weeks ago.)

Facebook Reviews