Verified Reviewer

4Complaint Dear sir/madam,

My Facebook account could not be found at once from 2021.05.25. All the data on my phone was erased the same day.

All my accounts have also been deactivated. I am currently posting in a way that damages my image and my photos have also been misused. The user name and password of this account have been taken over by them and it is not possible to report this account. hackers have sent messages and phone calls and fb posts to my Facebook friends changing the name of the Nirmani Colambage account with my photos.

What has happened so far is that someone has changed my facebook account user name and password and taken my account under them. Please kindly advise me on what to do. As well as my data. I urge you to prevent abuse as soon as possible.

I send phone calls to friends and photos they give me. A year ago, my Facebook page was hacked and removed. It appears that the account has been deleted by someone before reporting. Please take legal action on this.

They are still hacking my phone and pretending to be me using my email and Facebook account.

I have not been able to recover my email.

They have changed the passwords email. Please resolve this issue

Comments