Verified Reviewer

They are allowing people to make horrible threatening comments towards me and when I try to report them my account gets locked. I am absolutely furious that no one will help me.

I have had to quit my job working in the Healthcare field because of these comments and facebook does not care and has done nothing to resolve the issue though I have reported it through every avenue. They say it does not go against their community standards. How is that possible when people are saying things like they hope that I die? They have terrible standards and I will never use their platform again and I will do everything in my power to protest their platform.

I have never been so insulted.

Facebook is silencing anyone who goes against their agenda. I never once wished anyone harm. Actually I said the opposite. I also mentioned that I do take all of the proper precautions available.

Why are we not allowed to have an open debate about these topics?

Why is it that these people and many more can say these horrible things and completely get away with it? Its disgusting and I am working towards legal action being taken to stop these issues.

User's recommendation: Absolutely do not use Facebook whatsoever.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Cons: Everything about facebook is toxic and it should be taken down, Difficult to get assistance, U can be taken advantage of by cyber criminals.

Comments