Verified Reviewer

I am currently still awaiting assistance with the issue regarding my log in.

Please Help!

I need someone on the Facebook side to verify that it is indeed me trying to sign into my account. I am able to successfully log in as I remember my credentials.

But it won't varify the device im signing in on. I'm on a new computer and I know my email and pass word but Facebook isn't allowing me to navigate through my account until the device is verified. The email and phone number on the account are from a former job so I dont have access to that email inbox and I don't have access to my old phone number associated to the account therefore not being able to receive a verification code from either contact. I would like to update my contact information as I would like to return to my original profile where I already have all of my close friends and family.

I haven't used the account in over a year but again I still know my login information.

So please if someone can please assist that would be great. It'll hurt me dearly to have to find all my old relatives and friends from over a decade, all over again on a new profile I DONT WANT TO START A NEW PROFILE PLEASE HELP!

Preferred solution: I need to be verified by someone at Facebook. That its me signing in from a new device. It won't allow me to update my account with the correct email and phone number. .

Comments