Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I still have not been paid $60.32 for a sale (shipped and confirmed delivered, to customer) I made through the Marketplace. I have contacted Facebook support following the Marketplace Help links listing and was told I would get a response within 48 hours.

I did receive a response but was told I need to link a bank account, I already had and told them I did. Then I received a reply from a different person saying payment was sent HOWEVER my bank confirmed payment was NOT sent and the payment was still showing as PENDING on the sale listing. I relayed this information to Facebook support and ask for proof of deposit, date and reference number. Not long after I received a message saying that my support inquiry was being escalated for further review and to allow 2-3 business days for a response.

3 WEEKS LATER, crickets. Meanwhile I've been getting emails and Facebook notifications saying to "link a bank account" to receive payment. But now when I go to link it shows a bank account as being already linked, which is correct (I even linked using different devices and web browsers) So why am I still getting daily messages saying to "link an account" because "payments are paused"? I've contacted Facebook support 9 times over 3 weeks, nothing.

I filed a report with the BBB, who reached out to FB to resolve the issue. Still NOTHING.

Facebook literally stole my money and probably thousands of others and they are getting away with it. resolved.

User's recommendation: Don't Sell On Facebook Marketplace, They Will Steal Your Money.

Preferred solution: I want to be paid the $60.32 I'm owed..

Comments