Hello sir/ma'am, I am using facebook for long periods of time, I am a teacher working under government of India. I am giving classes online through the facebook in this pandemic time.

I am connected with more than 3000 students through facebook. All are asking me about my facebook banned. All are wonder, me too. Sir lts too weird and pathetic moment for me .

So sir please try to understand my circumstances under which I am writing this mail to you. Any unknown person would have done something wrong so you banned my facebook account. Sir kindly look into the matter personally and take necessary action. I will highly obliged to you till my last breathe..

It's really difficult to change my 9 years old facebook account just because someone hacked and was misusing this facebook account.

Please unban my facebook account. I will highly obliged to you till my last breathe

User's recommendation: Please pay attention what users are saying and putting their problems.

Location: New Delhi, National Capital Territory Of Delhi