On July 16, I paid Vicki Wiegand Wright $50.29 for a light fixture. $27.00 for fixture, 20.00 for shipping and 3.29 for taxes.

I ordered the fixture and got an email saying the package would be shipped when the seller took it a UPS facility and there was a tracking number also.

On July 18, Vicki refunded me $28.89 to my Paypal account and I sent her a message asking why she had refunded this amount. She replied that she no longer had the item.

I ask her why she wasnt refunding the full amount and she said she was just refunding what Facebook would have paid her and that I would have to collect the remaining $21.40 from Facebook.

Im not sure why she didnt have the item and this is all very confusing to me. I shop on Facebook a lot and have never encountered a problem like this before.

Hope you can help me out.

User's recommendation: Don’t purchase from Vicki Wiegand Wright.

Facebook Pros: Get to communicate with family and friends with messenger, Connection with family and friends, Want to return something & get a full refund.

Facebook Cons: Bad service in individual problems, Issue with customer service for seeking assistance no option.

Comments