I keep getting messages from my chrome saying I have virus dwn load this to kill virus or I'm going to lose all my info on phone,then it says Facebook is telling me I'm going be leaving Lock out of my phone due to spam etc... And that's through chrome..

Then it has pics of robots saying virus . It wants me to dwn load what they have on there. They say I have too much spam There's someone trying get in my account .. I don't want to lose anything on my phone info pics etc.

It even said that the virus was going to clear my sd card. Now it has a Google simple sign saying virus etc BUT EVERYTHING SAYS ITS THROUGH CHROME.

IS THIS FALSE INFO IM GETTING IS THIS SOMEONE TRYING GET ME OPEN UP A VIRUS ETC. PLEASE HELP N DON'T SHUT DWN MY FACEBOOK DUE TOO SPAM ETC..

Preferred solution: I just need to know if this is true about Facebook will lock my phone up due to suspicious use in spam ? And is there virus or is it a hacker .

Location: Kings Mountain, North Carolina