Verified Reviewer

I have contacted Facebook support on numerous occasions and still to date haven't gotten a resolution. Below please find a summation of my problem.

Thank you for your response.

However I'm still having problems accessing my account. The person who high jacked my account changed the associated email to patrickpraterpatr@***.com, to which I have no access. I should also tell you that he has a photo copy of my driver's license and has scammed me for over $1500. This individual also maintains a Facebook page under the name of Patrick Prater.

I've sent you a copy of my driver's license for verification, the only thing this individual doesn't have is access to my phone number which at one time listed on my account...the number is a AT&T number 985-665-****.

He has no way to access it because it remains in my possession. Please, I need help resolving this issue and would appreciate any and all help you can provide.

Ken Wilson

bhabit@***.com

Preferred solution: Restoration of my Facebook page.

Facebook Pros: You can contact your friends, Keep in touch with friends and relatives.

Facebook Cons: Inability to get help with account.

Location: 1500 South Tyler Street, Little Rock, AR 72204