Verified Reviewer

3.0

Original review updated by user Oct 03, 2021

Dear Facebook team and Instagram and staff team,

hope your all doing well, my instagram account _valenciajose_ was hacked on Sept 26th a hacker removed my email JValenciaggc@***.com and changed my phone number (909) 725-**** along with with changing my password so I wouldnt be able to get access to my account. I still use my email JValenciaggc@***.com I never changed it.

My Facebook account was also hacked on the same day and my email for that is JValenciaggc@***.com Ive tried to recover my accounts but Im only being re-directed to instagrams and Facebook FAQ page when clicking on Need More Help. Please help me recover my accounts I have a small business attached to my personal accounts and the hacker is abusing my profile with fraud. The Hacker is from Nigeria because I received a message that my email was changed from a hacker in Nigeria, I live in Fontana California U.S. and I have a iPhone not android.

Please help me recover my accounts. Thank you

User's recommendation: Please be careful. The hackers are using your hacked friends profile to *** into yours pretending that it’s your friend. I would call them directly to make sure it’s them.

Preferred solution: I just want for Facebook to manage these hacker issues a lot more therally I’ve lost alot of my friends because the hacker is using my profile to target my friends and my friends think that it’s me when it’s not. It’s also affecting my small business :( .

Comments