Verified Reviewer

Very early this morning (around 1 or 2 am Pacific) someone hijacked my account. I learned this when I tried to open the app and was locked out.

I looked at my email and had 10 emails from facebook stating someone was trying to change my password. I also had a further 11 emails each with $200 charge for something called facebook stars. The credit card reversed the charges but I cannot get into my facebook account. I cannot "secure my account" because the hacker took all my email addresses out and my phone number in addition to my trusted access person.

While I can bring up the account I clearly don't have the password he created and when I click on forgot my password it wants to send and email to it to my hacker, it isn't one of my email addresses, past or present. I have tried every help section facebook has.

I have contacted the LA Police Department and HBPD. I really only want my facebook account back.

Preferred solution: my facebook account back .

Location: Orange, California