Verified Reviewer

HI, dear Facebook

I have got a got problem with my home page login and already send too many messages to the support team but nothing responding to my email. I have an issue with my forgetting passwords and they don't give me another option to mete received a code to change my passwords too and I know my password is correct buy Facebook doesn't accept my correct passwords to and I cannot access my business page and the home page too from last 5 days but from my phone and the iPad its no problem issue just from my laptop problem.

I already send my( ID Identification ) to approve me.

The last time I can use my page before set- up the (two-factor authentication on the security and privacy on the setting system ) and the still on it and I need my Facebook password to turn off it but I cannot. and I also still waiting for my business commerce approval from my page to after 4 weeks or more still nothing happen.

Location: Liverpool, New South Wales