Verified Reviewer

Hello

I am looking actively into setting up a business page on your social media platform. What has prompted me to do this, is essentially I am halfway through doing an online course in digital marketing.

One of the social media platforms I am studying, just so happens to be your media platform. When I read their learning module on how to set up a business page, the course organisers gave a set of instructions to follow, to make that happen.

According to their instructions all I had to do was, log into my facebook profile, then click on create a page, on the top right handside of the screen, choose the option local business which I would see on the top left handside of the screen, add the relevant info about my business then review and agree your terms of service, and get started. Add a short description about my business, click on the button to save the changes, then add a profile picture of my business, then finish off the process by adding my page to my favourites to monitor the progress of my business page.

Unfortunately, when it came in practice to follow the instructions to go to my profile page and then to click on the top right hand side as instructed, I was unable to locate the button to click on to create the business page. Nor was I able to choose the option local business as advised on the top left hand side of the screen.

I am puzzled, as to how this has happened. Hence my email to your support team.

At the risk of sounding a complete idiot, can you please walk me through the steps, in case I am missing something, so blindingly obvious, that I have failed to notice what steps I should have taken.

I await your reply with interest.

You also do not need my phone number or order number respecting this enquiry.

Alexander Tennant

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Preston, England