Verified Reviewer

3.0

I thoroughly enjoy Facebook. If it wasn't for Facebook, I wouldn't have seen about 80% of my old high school friends not to mention relatives that I have overseas and in other countries that I would have missed out on because of lack of communication.

That's why I would hate for Facebook to be shut down by the government or restricted to such a degree where it would become too restricted and no longer enjoyable. My suggestion is that you add a layer before you post anything to your Facebook page. I think that if you add 1 button that would make people declare if they are stating a fact or an opinion and that they become accountable for any misinformation they may spread regarding public or or important political information, you wouldnplace responsibilityback on rhe consumer. That's it.

You guys have added amazing little emotion buttons like the care button that I enjoy so much.

I would say add a little vomit button too but that's another topic altogether. Do your due diligence, do the right thing Facebook, we love you.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments