Original review updated by user Apr 11, 2022

I am a seller on marketplace and have not been paid for the last 3 items I have sold, which are long overdue. My account is in good standing.

I have emailed support and other email addresses i could find every day for 3 weeks with no response. I canceled about 20 items so the amount you owe would not increase. I am an old woman living on SS and this is how i manage to make a bit of money so I can survive. Finally, I called FB and after listening to a long message and pressing all the appropriate numbers to get the kind of help I need, the message says you do not offer phone support and sends me back to the help email that I email each day.

I am not a rat in a cage spinning on a wheel. i have contacted BBB and my Attorney general today.

Your actions running Marketplace are hurtful and dismissive of the people who work so hard to support. What is going on?

User's recommendation: No purchase I am a seller.

Preferred solution: Pay me for the items I sold, shipped, and that were delivered to my buyers. .

Comments