Verified Reviewer

Sir, I have a Facebook account associated with this email id by the name Abhradip Jha. Today i.e.

on 21.05.2021, at around 4-30 PM in the evening, I received friend request from an account name Jyoti Gupta. She took my whatsApp number and scammed me into indulging in intimate video chat with her. There after she recorded my video chat and is threatening to share it with all my contacts on Facebook. I have already paid her Rs.

8200/- but she wants more money. She has also taken screenshot of all my friends, so I cannot deactivate my account or she will send the video to all my friends. She has removed her own account and can use a fake account to send the videos, so I am helpless against her. She has also threatened not to approach the authorities, or she will share the video with all my friends.

Since my face is recognizable in the video, my friends will immediately know it is me.

I am sharing her mobile number and screen shots herein. Please help.

Location: Kolkata, West Bengal