Verified Reviewer

I was attacked and mocked as I tried so much to let the admins know I am NOT a scammer. I do feel strongly that my age should not be judged on how these two admins think I should visually look like at 72.

This is age bias and illegal. I did all to allow them to verify I am not the scammer they claim I am. They should have then referred this matter to FB for further investigation since I assured them I am not that person. But they decided to be the law and block me.I am extremely upset and intend to take legal measures against them to have this matter rectified.

I feel very much victimized.

Hello I need your assistance urgently. I posted room for rent with specific details and pics. It came back immediately declined with no explanation. I wrote the admin who immediately mentioned I do not look 72.

Highly insensitive I am 72 and there is no legal standard that I look a specific way at 72. I found it odd with that response . Michelle further stated I did not answer two specific questions?? There were no questions??

There were no questions. I asked repeatedly what was the reason for my post being declined. No response. My granddaughter wrote as I transcribed explaining in all details to Zanna the other Admin who sent screenshot that I am flagged as a scammer and posting as someone else.

I have no clue and no reason to post as anyone else. I have lived in Cherry Hill NJ over 40 years, and so do all 6 of my children. I spent so much time explaining with references that I have never even visited Los Angeles let alone would post. I suggested someone forward my post with their name.

All I got back was an insult and blocked by both Admins. THIS MATTER WILL FIND ITSELF BEFORE A JUDGE FOR LIBEL if FB does not intervene and remove these two Admins. They simply have no precedent for making a determination and flag me as a scammer. This is a very serious allegation.

If after I went to great lengths to explain myself, then they have an obligation to defer to FB for investigation. This reckless behavior and brings liability to FB. They are by virtue representatives of FB with certain amount of authority.

But they just cannot take such scandalous actions and create anxiety. The word SCAMMER on the internet carries very negative connotations which I will not tolerate.

Zanna LeFay

Michelle Davis

Renters Roommates wanted.

I have screen shots I want to send to your legal department

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Moderator.

Preferred solution: These two admins must be sanctioned by FB for age bias and harassment and libel. I am deeply offended by there actions.

Comments

#1953792

When a Facebook group's admins block you, for any reason, Facebook corporate is not responsible to unblock you. You just have to move on with life.

Allow me to give an you an abstract example to explain: Say there's someone you know, who lives in an apartment building, and they allow you to come to a party in their apartment. You have a good time and want to come back for their next party. But, before the next party, someone tells the apartment renter that you're a scammer; Which results in you not being let into their apartment for their next party.

You can't go and call up the landlord to have him let you in the apartment, against the wishes of the apartment renter, just because you're not a scammer. It sucks; But, there's nothing you can do, besides move on with your life.

Facebook Reviews