Verified Reviewer

I am currently not able to access my very 1st account with Facebook. I did forget my password and I went thru the channels and I was still not able to get in.

I cant remember when was the last time I actually logged in yahoo.com and I stopped going to Bauder college after they lost their accreditation. So I no longer have access to those emails anymore. This profile, yes I should have had a more current email, but I have had that account for I'm assuming close to 16 or 17yrs. I am desperate to prove my identity to gain access back into my 1st facebook page.

The pictures of my daughter are in my account and I really want them. I am desperate not only because I forgot the password but I have just learned that she is autistic and I sometimes like to look at her old pictures. Please help me.

I will provide ANY documents. You all don't understand what those pictures mean to me.

Preferred solution: Please help me. I am Taketha Stewart and I want my daughters pictures from my profile I. I will prove my identity. **I just tried to use my email. I will be placing my secondary email on this review. .

Comments