My account needs to be unlocked I tried to open a notification in my email that said I had a facebook message to open it in my yahoo email account, so instead of clicking f for Facebook account going through my app, I open in email that caused this big problem. I don't have to ever use password to go in Facebook via app so I forgot it has been years, since I entered one.

When it ask did I change this, I misunderstood said no because I thought meant lock myself out, not no I didn't change password. As a result, Facebook locked my account and I authenticated with my drivers license and birth certificate but I can't reset it for my Facebook. I had 2 deactivated old one with blue USA the active resent account is in with black on glitter mask.

I think Facebook thought some strange activity was going on may be trying to access account but it is me made this worse wish customer call center will call. Or at least unlock this account for me NO suspicious activity.

User's recommendation: As customer service satisfaction representative, I believe in high quality service no matter what the product is process of reaching resolutions should be a top priority with consumers. I wish customer service was better the links don't work when I reset password process is NOT user friendly. I would like a call at (901)314-**** to resolve this issue I can't access important information and messenger.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments