Verified Reviewer

2.2

I have been locked out of Facebook since March 28th when I received an email at 1:38 am that there was a login to my account from a device in Commerce City, CO. Shortly after at 2:05 am received an email that I had posted child sexual content on my page and that I was locked out.

Of course, I didn't see the email until 7 am on the 28th and replied to the first email that it was not me.

Then saw the second email and tried to review what had been posted but could not login.

I go directly to a page that explains why I have been locked out and that I can appeal but I cannot get to the appeal process.

I can't get to a page that even tajes me to a help center page!

I have my personal and a business account on Facebook and a business account on Instagram and I am locked out of all pages without a way to prove that I did not post what ever photos that got me locked out.

Now I see that there was a charge to my credit card for $250 for charges on Facebook! I have never felt so violated and helpless in my whole life!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Mckeesport, Pennsylvania