Verified Reviewer

I have been trying to get help from Facebook because I am unable to log in to my account for the last five days. I can change my password and receive the account recovery code to my email but I am then asked to add a login code but never receive it.

I received an email last Friday which said that someone had try to log into my Facebook account and I knew it wasnt me so I changed my password but have not been able to login since. I did manage to get one help request which required ID and I attached a copy of my passport. I received the following response On 18 Jul 2021, at 15:53, Facebook wrote: Hi, We cant give you access to this account or help with your request until we receive an accepted form of ID that matches the information listed on the account. Learn more about the types of ID we accept in the Help Center: https://www.facebook.com/help/159096****62185?ref=cr Thanks, The Facebook Team.

I dont understand why this was rejected so I completed the form again and for the past 3 days have tried to send another ID my driving license and credit card but every time I send it it fails and Im prompted to try later. I dont remember setting up any authentication code so Im not sure why Im being asked for one.

I really dont want to set up a new profile as one of my friends is my sister who died 3 years ago and it gives me great comfort when reminders of happier times pop up. I can never get my sister back as a friend.

Location: Buxton, England