Original review updated by user Dec 06, 2021

I have been contacting Facebook MarketPlace via email through Help/Support for the past three weeks requesting assistance in issuing return shipping labels to my customers for the past three weeks. All I get are email from confirming receipt of my email.

This is very frustrating. The problem is I shipped the wrong packages to my customers, and now I need help in providing return shipping labels to them, as a courtesy. I have been doing business with FB for some time and have always tried to be diligent and forthcoming with FB and customers in order to maintain a good business relationship with everyone. In order to stay in good standing and succeed, I need to correct my error and provide return shipping labels.

Secondly, another incident occurred in July, 2021.

I delivered a Kate Spade dress to a customer for $40 one day before the delivery deadline. I was feeling ill at the time, and I did not check an email from FB requesting that I provide a tracking number to the customer. I believed this was automatic once a shipping label with a tracking number was issued.

But FB penalized me, and I didn't receive payment for the dress. I logged onto Help/Support for assistance on Facebook MarketPlace and sent several emails with a copy of the receipt from the post office with a tracking number, but I never received a response or a confirmation.

Preferred solution: I would like a return shipping label for my customer, and a refund for the customer who did pay for the return shipping. Also, I would like payment for the Kate Spade dress I delivered to a customer and did not receive payment..

Facebook Pros: Posting items.

Facebook Cons: Too difficult to get customer service.

Comments

Why do I need to provide credit information?

Facebook Reviews