Verified Reviewer

4.2

So very easily manipulated upon being hacked? Ha!

My accounts be taken from me! I was told by who I very much think is my friend that they needed to use me as a reliable resource. The one for in case they passed away or just in case they get locked out of their account! yep that was it...

That right there was my Facebook gone I now pray to God not for life because it's my whole life it's been my whole life since 2012! My whole entire child's life of growing ups for the last 7 years! and mine for since 2012! thanks for nothin!

asking customer service? you're great at no customer service you mean? is not even available at this time they told me! jerks!

I can't spell for crap! and I hate texting! Have disabilities I have very bad mental health issues right now for the fact that even this is breaking me down to try to talk on a situation performing any kind of social media at this point I'm quiet on Facebook I used it for others that stimulations that help me get through daily activities in life but now they're taking for me I don't know what to do I'm freaking out I'm not your normal everyday person! this is talking text by the way.

here I go. bye!

thanks Facebook for everything! my loyal so-called life correspondence!

User's recommendation: TZ easy easy for Facebook not to be able to fix everything but the fact that I was so easily told and just showing that this was not a pack and that I figured it was my friend his Facebook account on the loss not social media itself they should make a better security system for this situation by clicking it the identity help instead of just corresponding the way I did and getting my answer me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: Interacting with amongst others on the internet at all times.

Facebook Cons: If you cant get back in your account you cant speak to facebook.

Comments