Verified Reviewer

have an old Facebook account that I had but I can no longer access the account because my ex hacked it and also I dont have access to my email or phone number associated with the account and I would really like to be able to log back into it again or at least get my media off of it if possible. Any information on this issue would be helpful and appreciated greatly.

Thank you Facebook support I have an old Facebook account that I had but I can no longer access the account because my ex hacked it and also I dont have access to my email or phone number associated with the account and I would really like to be able to log back into it again or at least get my media off of it if possible.

Any information on this issue would be helpful and appreciated greatly. Thank you Facebook support.

Comments