Verified Reviewer

No. Im so upset, because I have lost all my precious memories of my children over the years.

As well as all my friends from high school. My old phone broke. It wont turn on past the apple sign, so there is no way to see anything on my old phone. I got a new phone thinking since my old phone has the same number the fb app would somehow associate it with me, but that is not the case.

I forgot the password, because a few months ago fb knocked everyone out and I thought I got hacked, so I told my little girl to make up a password and then I texted it to myself thinking Ill have it saved. Now the phones broke and my messages didnt back up. I also dissociated any emails and numbers to my account because over the years my ex kept breaking into it. Now that has made it impossible for me to get into my own account.

Ive tried everything. There is no way to get a hold of a live person. No number to call. I made a fake account to try to get to my old account, but now it thinks my cell is associated to another account, so I again made it worse for myself.

I got on my moms account and messaged them that way and they wont respond. Please help me get in to my fb.

Location: Houston, Texas