Verified Reviewer

Hey Facebook Team,

I'm requesting you to look into this matter and help me to get my account back.

I don't know how the two factor authentication was turned on for my Facebook account. I'm quite sure that I haven't add any phone number to my account.

However I'm guessing Facebook has automatically added my Indian Jio phone number that I was using for a long time when I was in India. But currently I'm outside India and I have no access to my Jio sim anymore. So I can't receive any Login code.

I deactivated my Facebook account yesterday and also uninstalled the Facebook app due to some issues. After some time when I tried to log in back it's asking for a login code which I never received.

I applied for account recovery using Documents.

But as my account name is a bit different from my name on the documents, Facebook is not accepting my documents.

This account is very much special to me. Please let me know what you want to know.

I'll provide every information regarding my account. Just give me my account back please.

Thanks.

My Facebook ID User Same : Sraboni D

The email I use to Login : sutapapushpita@***.com

Preferred solution: Get my account back.

Location: Dhaka, Dhaka