Verified Reviewer

1.1

Original review updated by user Apr 20, 2022

hi Support,

Why i can't receive the SMS with recovery code from my mobile phone when I lost my only device (a laptop) having access to my facebook account???

Here is the detail:

It has been annoyed to me for over 2 months because of i accidentally enabling the two-factor authentication functionality from one of my laptop without saving the QR code (or other code). It caused my mobile and other devices not able to login failure without a code?

It said code sent/resent via SMS, but i have received NONE.

On the other hand, i could not disable it from the only laptop i have access because it also requires a code. Besides, i have not found any useful documentation from help links. They are all putting me into a loop with the code required or code generator installation BUT WHERE ARE THEY from the site???

I have been sending email and provided feedbacks for over a month. No response at all!!

What a poor design and support facebook has. I really doubt if customers could trust you guys and even put the money into their accounts.

This is my last message and complain sent to facebook and I will close all my facebook connections and never would use it nor recommend to others if no response and resolution provided.

Good luck to you facebook, the worst app ever!

Charles

User's recommendation: Not until i can even get a response from customer service!!!

Preferred solution: Login to my account! Disable two-factor authentication for my account!.

Facebook Cons: Poor documentation, Poor design, How nobody is help i contacted fb multiple times, Customer service cannot be contacted.

Location: Toronto, Ontario